Car body paint thickness (quality) examination (measurement)
Measuring the paint thickness of a car’s bodywork is often done when buying a used car. The car body is the most visible and at the same time the most vulnerable part of the car, covering all the rest of the car’s mechanical structures.
years of experience
Professional car body paint thickness (quality) expertise (measurement) in Lithuania
LEAVE YOUR CONTACT DETAILS AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU
Why is it important to have a car body paint thickness test?
The body of a car is an expensive and important part of the vehicle, and its condition has a particularly strong impact on the value of the car. Therefore, when buying a used car, it is essential to know whether the car has been used before. A dented car may be less safe and the airbags may no longer work. Buying a used car is also risky because the body geometry may be damaged and the car may be harder to drive. Even an honest seller will not necessarily be able to give you an honest answer as to whether the car has been dented before, as the car may have been dented before he bought it. An expert examination of the thickness of the paint on the car’s bodywork will give you an idea of the true condition of the car and help you to negotiate the purchase.
How is the thickness of the paint on the car body measured?
Cars are painted in a uniform layer during production. The thickness of the layer changes only if the car has been crashed and then repaired. In this case, the paint layer can be either thicker or thinner. When measuring the thickness of the paint on the car’s bodywork, our experts will assess how thick the paint layer is and then decide whether or not it has been dented.
Why choose our company?
Looking for a fast and accurate car body paint thickness measurement? Choose our experienced team because we:
- We have been successfully providing our services for more than 18 years;
- we not only use reliable and valid sources of information, but also keep an eye on market news and trends. We are committed to excellence, which is why we not only do our job and communicate with our clients on a daily basis, but also devote a lot of resources to staying abreast of market news;
- we are not only improving together, but also each one of us. The team is qualified, eager to expand our knowledge and not shy away from innovation. Our specialists regularly participate in seminars organised by the professional organisations of valuers and supervisory authorities in the Republic of Lithuania, are members of professional organisations of property valuers, members of the Lithuanian Chamber of Valuers and the Lithuanian Association of Property Valuers;
- we are independent experts, so you can have no doubt about our professionalism, objectivity and impartiality;
- we are not the kind of company that panders to big clients and sidelines small ones. We greet every client with a smile, every client is equally important to us and we always perform to the best of our ability;
- we respect the principles of confidentiality. We do not disclose our clients or any information relating to them.
- We keep an eye on market prices in our field to ensure that we offer fair pricing to our clients.
Contact us for professional services
Interested in measuring the thickness of your car body paint? Then you naturally have a lot of questions about this process. Contact us and we’ll tell you more about the process and the prices we offer. Alternatively, you can send us an enquiry and we will get back to you within 8 working hours. We are based in Vilnius and Klaipėda, but our services are available throughout Lithuania. Contact us for a quick and professional car body paint thickness assessment.