Vehicle damage assessment
Assessing vehicle damage requires both knowledge and experience, which is why we recommend choosing a professional in this field. One of our company’s activities is to calculate the amount of damage (loss) to property. According to the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania, damage is defined as the loss of or injury to a person’s property, the costs incurred (direct loss), and the monetary expression of the damage is loss.
years of experience
Professional vehicle damage assessment in Lithuania
With many years of experience in a wide range of property valuation and damage assessment, our staff will provide professional services and information in all related cases, the most common of which are:
- Calculating the amount of damages suffered, when property is damaged by third parties, to make a valid claim;
- in the event of a dispute with the liable insurer over the amount of the claim;
- where necessary to calculate the amount of damage suffered as a result of natural forces or natural disasters;
- in the event of questions concerning the need for a valuation of the property in order to determine the amount of the damage;
- in the event of a claim in respect of damage and if there is any doubt as to the amount of the damage or the method of calculation of the damage as set out in the claim;
- procedural irregularities in the determination of the amount of the claim by the responsible insurance expert.
Even though vehicles are insured, it is not always possible to get the money due after an accident. It happens that insurance companies do not properly assess the damage caused to the vehicle, so that the amount offered is not enough to fully compensate for the loss suffered. In Lithuania, accidents happen all the time, so there are many such situations. This is why vehicle damage assessment is such a popular service. Contact us and we will make sure that the damage calculations are in line with the potential repair costs. We are independent assessors, so you can rest assured that we work impartially and confidentially.
In addition to cars, we also assess damage to other vehicles, including light commercial vehicles, goods vehicles, buses, motorcycles, scooters, e-bikes, tractors, etc.
LEAVE YOUR CONTACT DETAILS AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU
Relevant information in the event of damage to a vehicle in a traffic accident
Up-to-date information in the event of damage to a vehicle in an accident:
- According to the Law on Compulsory Civil Liability Insurance for Motor Vehicle Operators, the responsible insurer or the Bureau must immediately send an authorised person to inspect the damaged or destroyed property, draw up an inspection report and submit it to the injured third party for his/her signed information, within 3 working days of the receipt of the written notification of the accident.
- If the person authorised by the responsible insurer or the Office fails to appear within the prescribed period, the injured third party shall have the right to hire a property valuer to determine the amount of the damage caused to the property. In such a case, the responsible insurer or the Office shall be liable to reimburse the injured third party for the costs of hiring a property valuer which are reasonable.
- The injured third party shall have the right, on his/her own initiative and at his/her own expense, to have further expert advice as to the extent of the damage caused.
- Always ask the responsible insurer to provide you with estimates of the amount of the damage (estimate of the repair work, estimate of the market value of the car).
Vehicle damage assessment in Lithuania
Vehicle damage assessment must be carried out thoroughly and professionally, which is why we recommend you choose our team.
- With more than 18 years of experience, we not only get the job done faster, but also more professionally.
- We use reliable and valid sources of information, but we also keep an eye on market news and trends.
- Every member of our team is continuously upskilled and developed. Our experts regularly participate in seminars organised by professional organisations of valuers and supervisory authorities in the Republic of Lithuania, are members of professional organisations of property valuers, members of the Lithuanian Chamber of Valuers and the Lithuanian Association of Property Valuers;
- We are independent specialists, so you can be sure that we will be objective, professional and confidential.
- Every client is our equal and we consider them a priority. Whether you are a small or large client, we will always give maximum attention to your situation and ensure that you are satisfied with the end results.
- Confidentiality is important to us. We can guarantee that no information about you or your vehicle will be made public.
- We have been in this market for a long time, so we know that it’s not just the quality of service that matters to our customers, but also the price. That’s why we are constantly looking for ways to offer good value for money. It is important to us that our pricing is fair not only to us but also to the customer.
Contact us for vehicle damage assessment
Assessing vehicle damage requires both knowledge and experience, which is why we recommend choosing experts in this field. Contact us for more detailed information on the valuation process and prices.